Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

High School Reunion Mani!!

Wow... where did that weekend go???  And it was a long weekend yet!

I had my 20th year high school reunion this weekend and it was definitely something to remember!  There wasn't an overwhelming turn out, but in terms of quality not quantity-it was a home run!  So in honor of our school colors-black and gold-here was the manicure I was sporting for the occasion!  (See what I did there! :))

I used the following polishes (in no particular order) Essie-as gold as it gets, Julep-Daisy, Pretty & Polished-Valentino, Cult Nails-Nevermore


Again, I didn't have a lot of time to take a lot of photos and by the end of the night I had some chipping on my nails... yup, it was that kind of reunion.  I can't remember the last time I had a tequila shooter!




 As always... click here to sign up to be a Julep maven and receive gorgeous nail lacquers delivered right to your door!  Use the code  COLOR2012 at check out and get your first intro box for one penny!

Also click here to purchase Cult Nails polishes and officially join the cult!  If you are looking for a one coat true black, then Nevermore is for you!  Also, click here to visit Pretty & Polished on etsy! The shop is closed at the moment but is scheduled to re-open on Sept 5th.

Hope you all had a great Labour Day long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment