Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Julep Daphne and Mila

Howdy fellow Polish Junkies!

This is just a quick post to share one of my top 5 Julep shades thus far.  Daphne is an amazing shade of blue.  When I first saw the polish bottle shots of the July It Girl Maven boxes I was over the moon about the sea foam green of Daphne.  However, when other It Girl's received their boxes there was a huge controversy about how muddy and more grey of a blue it was.  I was a little bummed out... until I received it!!  The pictures will speak for themselves...

This is Daphne with an accent nail of Julep's Mila... also from the July It Girl box.



Excuse the mess, this pic was taken prior to clean up.... I was running late for work, as usual... but I wanted to get some pics just in case I ruined my mani throughout the day.


Just like all Julep polishes, the formula is amazing and is almost opaque in one coat, but I always do 2, and then topped off with SV!

If you would like to join the Julep party and become a maven click HERE and use the code
COLOR2012 at check out and get your first intro box for one penny! Yup... 0.01 dollars!!  It truly will be the best decision you ever made!

3 comments:

  1. I love that colour too! I didn't understand the controversy about it, it's a beautiful colour! :D I don't think any camera, no matter how much you spend on it, can capture every single colour in its true form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi! I love my Daphne too; its such a beautiful color! I posted a mani on my blog with it not too long ago, if you're interested in seeing it you can find it here: http://sammirambles2012.blogspot.com/2012/08/notd.html

    ReplyDelete