Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ouch! Damn salad spinner! And Lacquer Convention!

I'm going to start this post with a picture....


Yup... that's my pinky on my left hand...the salad spinner got away from me and ripped off my nail way past the point they are suppose to be! Its very painful... and what's worse...it happened right before a nail art challenge is scheduled to begin! 

So I figured why not turn this situation from a negative to a positive.  Rather than being bummed out about  all the nail art I am no longer able to do, why not just swatch some polishes that have been burning a hole in the proverbial nail polish pocket (or to you fellow nail polish junkies... the helmer!)

This is Pop Tart from Lacquer Convention...








Pop Tart is a light white jelly with multi-colored, multi-sized round and hex glitter. It truly looks the top of a strawberry pop tart! 


Look at my poor pinky! :(



I love this polish... its a great "palate cleanser" after numerous nail art manicures... I like to think of if as a taupe/natural with a little bit of bling.

You can find Lacquer Convention on etsy by clicking HERE  Right now they are closed for some re-vamping, but keep an eye out for when they re-open... its a must have!!

Please send positive thoughts for my poor poor pinky...I am hopeful it will grow out in time for Erica's nails and more's challenge. 

How many nail art challenges are you taking part in right now?  Feel free to include pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment