Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Julep American Beauty Mystery Box!

Hope you all are having a good day thus far!

I came home from work to some exciting Nail Mail!  Tucked in between the outside door and inside door was my American Beauty Mystery box!  I did order 2, I am an "It Girl" so naturally I ordered that one, and a couple days later I felt the need to expand my horizons a little bit so I ordered a second one.  I have to admit, I was a little bummed out that my American Beauty box was delivered by standard mail... and therefore a smaller box...but then I thought about it a little and realized, I ordered my It Girl mystery box BEFORE my American Beauty box.... so could this mean its delayed because it is being delivered by parcel post???  Time will tell.  So without further adieu.. here is my American Beauty Mystery Box:






I know its hard to see... I took it with my iPhone...but inside is Amy, Pippa, Natalie and Glycolic Hand Scrub, Age Defying Hand Brightener, and Vanilla Mint lip balm.

Here are some closer photos of the polishes:

This is Pippa:





Natalie:





Amy:





I am so happy with the colors I received, none of them were dupes for me, and I desperately needed a nude shade in my collection that wasn't pink based!

I have grown to love Julep nail polishes, and the company itself.  They have such a unique subscription service!  If you are not familiar with Julep, click here to sign up to become a Julep "maven".  It truly is one of the best decisions I have made.  Its SO much better than getting a magazine in the mail!


If you need to read more about Julep's maven program, you can read about it here

Thanks for dropping in :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool box, I got It Girl & Bombshell mystery boxes both smaller but such a great value, I also got Amy,Natalie & Pippa in swaps, I should be receiving Pippa today or tomorrow in the mail can't wait, nail polish is the best mail to get :) Also became your first follower, wish the best with your blog girl!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following my blog Emma... I love connecting with fellow Maven's! I plan to have mani pics up within the next couple days! And also, when my It girl mystery box comes, I of course will share whats inside :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love seeing what everyone else got, and this time is especially better because there are more different options with the boxes, we're not seeing that everyone is getting the exact same thing :D
    I got the It Girl Mystery Box and was so happy with what I got :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too Erica... I am very nosey when it comes to others' Julep hauls :) I enjoyed your mystery box share on your blog as well! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete