Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome!

Hello to all my fellow nail polish addicts!

Today is my very first post... I am extremely new to this blogging thing so I am sure there will be many learning curves, and many mistakes made along the way.  I welcome all of you to provide tips and tricks to help make this blog more interesting! 

Unfortunately my current manicure is at the end of its life... but if I don't start supper within the next 10 minutes, I will have a grumpy husband... and no one wants a grumpy husband.  So instead of a glossy picture of a brand new mani.... Meet Jersey :)  She comes everywhere with me, including work! 






I hope to have a mani post within the next couple days... and HOPEFULLY some nail mail to report about!

Thanks for dropping in :)

Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Jersey is so cute! She looks like mine and my fiancé's fur baby -- in love with anything that will take a picture! Our baby's name is Owen and he is a Chow/Jack Russel cross and has the energy and springs in his feet to prove it, lol!
    I didn't have a mani for my first blog post either, but since starting my blog at the beginning of July I now do my nails daily and find that I get antsy about changing them pretty well after the fresh polish is dry :(
    I look forward to seeing your blog posts, I love your background/colour scheme :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erica! I have to say you were one of the Mavens who inspired me to get going on my blog. My husband thinks I'm crazy because of my polish addiction so I needed some back up! lol. I check your blog everyday and look forward to what you have created next! Thanks for joining!

      Delete