Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Julep Haul!!

Good afternoon fellow polish junkies!

What a great start to the weekend! Well, in spite of having to clean the house and working!  I knew I was in for a treat when the Canada Post truck pulled up!  Look at what was delivered to me!!!



First up... the "It Girl" August Maven Box which includes Sienna, Harley and Melanie. For those of you who aren't yet a Julep Maven... the It Girl box comes with polish only, other beauty profiles will have 2 polishes and a beauty type product such as creams, mascara, polish remover etc etc.



You can also "add on" 2 additional colors from other profiles so I chose Kim, a Gunmetal grey metallic.


Now for the best deal of the century!  My August It Girl Mystery Box!  Hold on to your hat ... All this for $19.99!





The top row is base coat, fast dry top coat, and nail therapy base coat!
The bottom row is Hayden, Sasha, Sandra, Rachel, Jessica, Megan, Daphne, Leah, Diane, Mila and Oscar!

Sasha, Daphne, Leah and Mila are all dupes (duplicates) for me but there is a Facebook page called Julep Swap that allows you to swap your dupes with fellow Mavens for other shades you don't have already.

I was originally going to include individual pics of all the polishes but then realized it would be one lonnnnggg post!  If you would like to see a close up of any of the polishes let me know and I will add it.

If you are not a Julep Maven and would like to become one click on the link blow:

I know I said my next post would include a mani... but I was just too excited not to share this Julep Nail Mail with you.  There will definitely be a manicure post tomorrow from some Nail Mail I received a couple days ago.

Until then... have a good day :)

PS. I just heard the mail carrier so I checked the mail box and there is a package from Cult Nails waiting for me! I will share those goodies at a later date.

3 comments:

  1. Jodi,

    It sounds like you have been a Maven for quite some time. What are some of your favorite Julep colors?

    Alexandria
    Julep Maven Team
    Check out the Julep blog: www.blog.julep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexandria...

      I am honored that you have taken the time to look at my blog! I have actually only been a maven for about 4 months. Best decision I have ever made! Its hard to choose favorites because all the shades are so great. If I had to pick a top 3 they would be Kate, Morgan and Robin.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love Julep <3 And isn't it exciting to see that black or white (or pink from August) box waiting there oh so patiently for when you get home from a long day at work?! :)
    And Alexandria commented on my Julep Maven Program Page and I felt SO honoured that someone from my favourite company in the world would take the time to read what I had said about them :D
    My favourite Julep polish is Morgan, hands down! This is the most precious polish I own, I want to wear it all the time, but also don't want to run out! :)

    ReplyDelete